Thanks so so SO much to Bea for being an amazing blogger and always nominating all of her readers! I love this because I feel like it includes so many more bloggers in tags they may not normally get to do. So again, thank you!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 10 questions
- Nominate and tag however many people you’d like
- What is one facial or physical feature you like most about yourself? My favorite feature is my eyes. I’ve always received compliments on my eye color since I can remember and I feel like it’s the easiest feature to accentuate.
- What values are most important to you? Kindness and having an open mind. I fell like these two go hand in hand. While one can act kind, also keeping an open mind can help ones kindness grow.
- What is one personality trait you like most about yourself? That I am sweet! I have a natural disposition to say please and thank you and smile at everyone I meet.
- What is your definition of beautiful? Feeling confident with yourself inside and out.
- What is the last thing you did that made you smile or laugh? Watching Brooklyn Nine Nine with a friend!
- When do you feel the most attractive? When I’m having a good hair day.
- What are you passionate about? Doing what I can to make the world a better place.
- Who is the most supportive figure in your life? My mom. Sometimes we bicker at one another but I know she will always have my back.
- What are you most proud of about yourself? My willingness to work hard.
- Do you feel good about yourself today? I do! Unfortunately it took me too long to get ready (I am currently figuring out my routine for my time in Chile) but I am very happy with the end result!
While I love that Bea nominates everyone, there is one particular blog I would love for everyone to check out! My friend Sarah has a blog that is about her reflections on daily life and I would appreciate it if everyone would give her some love and encouragement!