YAY! Another award! I am very very thankful to Beafree for always nominating everyone for awards, she has such a big heart! Please go look at her wonderful page!
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
1. Where would you like to visit?
EVERYWHERE! But if I only had to choose one place, I would choose Ireland since I have never been and it looks beautiful!
2. Other than English, can you speak any other languages?
I am conversational in Spanish! I also remember a few words of German from high school and would love to learn it again.
3. Do you prefer to bake or cook?
I prefer to cook since to me, it seems like it offers more variety.
4. Would you rather go out to eat or stay home and cook?
I think I would want to go out… it costs more but there is no prep or cleanup!
5. Are you good about answering your phone calls, texts and emails or do you often forget?
I always have my phone with me! Haha!
6. Are you a country person or a city person?
Definitely the city!
7. What kind of music do you prefer to list to?
At the moment I prefer blues style music.
8. What is one of your favorite childhood memories?
Going to the beach with my family!
9. Do you have a go to outfit?
Jeans and a striped long sleeved shirt! It’s always cute and casual.
10. Wild night out or stay home and chill?
Stay at home and chill! Especially with Netflix and pizza!
11. Are you good at bowling?
No siree! Haha!
Questions to You:
1. What is your guilty pleasure?
2. Who is your role model?
3. Red wine or white wine?
4. Hot weather or cold weather?
5. What is your favorite movie genre?
6. What are you watching on Netflix right now?
7. What is your preferred social media?
8. What is your favorite flower?
9. Who is your celebrity crush?
10. Do you like any sports?
11. How did you get interested in blogging?
I would like to nominate Sarah for this award! Sarah, do not feel pressured to do this but I would love to see your answers! She has an INCREDIBLE blog and I would love it if everyone would check her and give her some positive words!